Monday, March 29, 2021 7PM on ZOOM.
The WPSCA is ZOOMing back with one of our favorite presenters. Larry Kozlowski will demonstrate a simple method for making tradition-inspired Easter Eggs. You can practice and follow along as he demonstrates.
The technique uses common items found in your home:
- Egg – hollow or hard-boiled
- Potato – cut in half
- Old soup spoon – bent in an “L” shape
- Tea light candle and matches
- Crayola brand crayon – only one needed
- A pea-sized piece of wax (from an old candle, or paraffin)
- Pencil with eraser
- Straight pin
Be sure to send us pictures of your completed eggs! You can send them via our Facebook page or email them to us.
To login at 7PM, March 29th you will need to click on the Zoom link below:
Meeting ID: 789 4319 2970